How to make your boudoir shoot day easier
Tips to have a seamless boudoir shoot with The GFE Boudoir
You have gone and done the damn thing. Your mind has been made up and you aren’t waiting any longer. Your boudoir photography shoot has been booked. You’ve paid your deposit, signed your contract, set your date and you’ve found wardrobe you love yourself in. But, now it is really, real! I am going to give you 5 tips to make your boudoir experience more seamless!
1. Have our Day Of email ready, it will include a clickable link for our address so it will pop up right in your GPS. My personal phone number will also be listed incase anything happens, like traffic accidents, spilled coffee, getting lost…….
Search Day Of, The Girlfriend Experience Boudoir, HeyGirl in your inbox and all of our messages should pop right to the top!
2. Have breakfast, drink some water and take an Advil. Part of my ass whispering involves twisting you up like you have taken a yoga class. While you’re at it, stretch. It can never hurt.
3. Make sure your hair is clean and dry. Wash and dry the night before or the morning of. If you are prone to getting oily, put some dry shampoo in when you blow dry. If you show up with greasy hair we aren’t able to wash you and dry shampoo can only get us so far. Do you really want to have greasy hair for your boudoir shoot? We call bullshit on dirty hair styling better. BULLSHIT.
4. Download the Go Mobile PGH app and take a photo of your license plate. We have free on street parking if you’re a lucky duck but if you don’t snag one of those spots, you will be at a meter. Paying at the meter is fine but if you are with us for more than 2 hours, you will need to feed the meter again and doing so from the app doesn’t eat up your shoot time.
5. Take a hard last look at your wardrobe. If there are any items that when I go over your wardrobe with you, will make you say, “I don’t know why I brought that, that doesn’t fit, I saw it on Pinterest or I bought it 100 years ago….” Toss it in the trash. Your time is valuable and wasting it in bad wardrobe is more expensive than you realize when it comes down to images you love versus anything else.
We are going to have a great time. All you have to do is make it through the front door of the boudoir studio and I will take care of the rest. I will do absolutely everything within my power to help you create the images of your dreams!